Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teacher Who Changed My Life

As a young immigrant, Nicholas tried to fit in.  Every kid wants to fit in and be popular.  His mother was killed so her children could join their father in freedom in America! It obviously had to be hard for a young teenager to grow up remembering why he's in America.  The teacher was a very good mentor for him and after she published his essay, his classmates became influenced from him.  My parents have definitely been my biggest influence in life.  They've taught me everything I know.  They have been there for me through everything.  I know I can talk to my parents about anything.  I have learned from my friends mistakes and they have influenced me positively by helping me out.  Friends are always there through thick and thin and they help me grow up and pursue my dreams.m

No comments:

Post a Comment